Collinear Group provides an interdisciplinary Systems Engineering approach to enable the realization of highly complex and mission critical systems. We focus on collaborating with our clients to define their needs and required system functionality throughout the development cycle, including: proposal generation/response, documenting requirements, design synthesis, system integration and system validation/verification.
SYSTEMS ENGINEERING & INTEGRATION
At Collinear Group we consider all aspects of a program including: Program Cost & Schedule, System Performance, Test, Manufacturing, Ongoing Operations, Training & Support, Disposal, and any other aspects of the program. Our Systems Engineering capabilities integrate the business and technical requirements of the clients to provide high quality products that meet user needs and support the client’s business goals.
• Concept of Operations
• System Safety and Reliability Assessments (FHA, PSSA, SSA)
• Business, Product and Technical Requirements (SRD, SRS, SCD)
• Architecture and Design (Modeling, SDD)
• Interface & Control Definition (ICDs)
• System Integration and Qualification Testing (SVT, V&V, QTP, SWVTP, HWVTP)
PROGRAM/PROJECT ENGINEERING & SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
Collinear Group applies its expertise in business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support your goals. This ensures a highly functional team will produce a capable and supportable system when and where it is needed.
• Proposal Generation/Response
• Schedule and Planning (WBS)
• Resource Management
• Supplier Management
• Team Leadership and Project Execution
• Risk Management Planning, Monitoring and Mitigation
• Change Management Planning & Monitoring
• Project Reporting and Control
• Earned Value Management with Key Performance Indicators
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Collinear Group provides expertise to support fundamental scientific research, analysis, and development directed toward advancing state-of-the-art solutions or increasing knowledge or understanding.
• Concept Formulation
• Assessment of System and Subsystem Requirements
• Concept Development
• Analysis and Evaluation of Concepts, Technologies, Systems and Subsystems
• Development of Operational Concepts and Tactics